Friday, January 23, 2009

Second Look -- Second Thoughts

Lost review: Ep 501 &502
This blog provides weekly comments about lost.
I have come to accept the realization that I am officially a Lostaholic
Can't get enough LOST,
Can't say enough about LOST,
Can't stop thinking about LOST.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Departments: REVIEW | LINKS | IDEAS | FAV LINESEASY READING BEFORE BED | TOP 10 LOST THINGS I WANT | SPECIAL THANKS
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Text Format: use headings so you can more easily read the stuff you want.
COMMENT>> THEORY>> NOTE>> KUDOS>> THEME>> JOKE >> BAD JOKE>> LINK>>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THEORY>> I believe we STILL have yet to meet Faraday's Mother. Please tell me it just can't be that easy... I think Darlton is going to surprise us with introducing another character as Daniel's real mother.

THEORY>> I still think LOCKE IS NOT DEAD! He has simply been drugged with Artz's spider venom. The same venom poison that got Nikki and Paulo mistaken and left(or shall we say buried) for dead.

THEORY>> I guessing that Sun in being deceptive by LYING about having common interest with Widmore in order to join forces WITH widmore to discover how to locate the island, in hopes of time traveling, to see Jin once more. Sun's said there were 2 people reponsible for her husbands death: Mr Paik is one of them and the other is Widmore (and his boat with the bomb on it that killed Jin) not Benjamin Linus.


Vintage LOST: Remember this...>> "My naaame is HENRY GALE, and I'M from Minnesota"
-
Benjamin Linus
2006?


No comments: